How To Buy Your V4 Wood Flooring
Explore these different ways to buy your V4 Wood Flooring
Before you buy your V4 Wood Flooring
- We recommend first browsing the product pages on our website. You can use the search filters to find styles and colours that suit your requirements. Each product page has images and information to help give an understanding of the product’s characteristics. At the bottom of most of our product pages you will see associated case studies and it’s well worth taking a look at these as well. We take photographs in real homes of real installations.
- Each product has a Guide Price to help you plan your budget, this price is just a guide and we recommend speaking to one of our V4 Approved Retailers for competitive quotes and special offers.
- We also recommend taking a look at the relevant support pages on our website which describe how different surfaces are maintained and cared for this may affect your decision process.
- Once you have found your favourite products make sure you order some free postal samples so you can touch and feel the wood, these samples are cuttings from stock and are a snapshot of the overall floor as of course every piece of wood is different. Most products will offer you a free sample which you can add to your sample basket. Some products do not offer free samples, instead we ask you to contact us so we can order a sample from the mill that produces that product.
- At this point we recommend where possible that you should visit one of our nationwide approved V4 Retailers where you can see large format samples. Approved retailers will display most if not all of our products and will be able to help you choose with advice on installation and maintenance. We also have destination showrooms which you will find highlighted on our store locator, these showrooms will have larger displays. Find your nearest V4 Approved Retailers here.
- If you would like to visit our V4 World design centre at our Surrey HQ, houses the entire collection in large format samples. Our expert team can guide you to your perfect floor. Once you have made your choice, we can introduce you to a retailer or installer who will supply and fit your floor. Our showroom is based in Woking, Surrey and is open Monday – Saturday. Find out more and plan your visit.
How to buy your floor
- As a manufacturer and wholesale supplier V4 Wood Flooring supplies to the flooring trade and not directly to the general public.
- We supply over 2000 independent specialist flooring retailers and installers across the UK and Ireland.
- You can find your nearest V4 Approved Retailers using our store locator, simply add your postcode and they will be displayed on a map of your area with contact details. Find your nearest V4 Approved Retailers here.
- V4 Approved Retailers will be able to offer you competitive rates for supply and installation if required. They have expert installers and will be able to visit your home to measure and give you advice and an accurate quote, all free of charge.
- If you are looking for supply only there are many online retailers that you can find by entering V4 Wood Flooring into your chosen search engine.
We are here to help with all things wood flooring!
If you would like help in choosing your floor or finding a supplier and installer, our customer service team are on hand Monday – Friday 8 am – 5.30 pm to answer your questions and help with design and technical advice. Contact us here.
Great prices on all our floors…
Along with competitive quotes for installation that will ensure your flooring is professionally installed. Our retailers have great showrooms across the UK with large format sample displays and flooring experts on hand to help you choose your perfect V4 Wood Flooring.